Johannes Vermeer Girl with a Pearl Earring BagLOQI
Look luminous with this LOQI tote bag featuring Johannes Vermeer’s Girl with A Pearl Earring, ca. 1665.
Enigmatic Aria. Fascinating femininity. A glassy gaze. An elixir of light. Richly-colored ruminations. Serene interior scenes. Marvelous luminosity. 17th century Dutch artist Johannes Vermeer was well-known during his time but became world-famous long after his death for his delicate depictions of domestic life.
- Reusable tote bag featuring Johannes Vermeer's Girl with A Pearl Earring, ca. 1665 © Mauritshuis, The Hague
- Measures approximately 50 x 42cm
- Can carry up to 20kg
- Made from water resistant 100% recycled taffeta
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
LOQI bags are super-strong, long-lasting, water-resistant and extremely good looking. LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible, including the world’s finest artworks from the world’s finest museums.