Joan Miro Woman, Bird and Star BagLOQI
This tote bag by LOQI is made from recycled fabric and feature's Joan Miró's Woman, Bird and Star.
Linear signs of the star, hair and headdress. Full, colourful and flat shapes of the woman and the bird perched on her. The woman refers to the link of human beings and their roots in the land; the bird and the star symbolise poetic and spiritual attraction. This emblematic composition on the recycled tote bag is one of Miró’s last works.
- Reusable tote bag featuring Joan Miró's Woman, Bird and Star © Successió Miró / VG Bild-Kunst
- Measures approximately 50 x 42cm
- Can carry up to 20kg
- Made from water resistant 100% recycled taffeta
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
LOQI bags are super-strong, long-lasting, water-resistant and extremely good looking. LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible, including the world’s finest artworks from the world’s finest museums.