Good Vibes Tea 40gBetter Tea Co.
Find relief with Hurunui grown hemp seed hearts containing vital minerals of manganese, magnesium, iron and zinc to give your body a helping hand to recover and restore.
Mindfully blended with centuries old medicinal herbs to relieve pain and reduce inflammation, this tea is bound to give you good vibes.
Soothing spices of cinnamon and clove combined with fruity flavours of rosehip and elderberry warms you up from the inside out, helping you find true relief both physically and mentally.
- Herbal tea blend designed to support rest and recovery
- Contains beneficial ingredients such as Hemp, Willowherb, Nettle Root, Tulsi, Calendula, Cloves, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Rosehip, Elderberry
- Caffeine free. Gluten free. No added sugars.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using.
- Made with 100% recyclable and compostable material.
The Better Tea Co. was founded by Tamarin Howse to help people take care of their mental health and wellbeing. Coming from a stressful corporate background, Tamarin was looking for a natural, herbal solution to help manage stress and anxiety. She found that solution in the calming ritual and medicinal properties of tea.
As well as sharing her collection of wellness teas, Tamarin and Better Tea Co. donate 5% of their profit directly to the New Zealand Mental Health Foundation.