Perpetua Pencil - Back To School SetPerpetua
The Perpetua Pencil is real revolution in the world of writing. Made in Italy, it is the only pencil in the world made from recovered graphite powder.
Unique in its design and technology, Perpetua is made from 80% recovered graphite. Non-toxic and clean, it writes even without a tip, does not break if dropped and does not get your hands dirty.
These back to school sets contain a classic Perpetua Pencil alongside an ergonomic sharpener tailored to those who are left handed or right handed. It's perfect for classrooms and those who always want their Perpetua Pencil to be sharpened.
- Pencil made from 80% recycled graphite
- Does not get your hands dirty
- Does not break if dropped
- Can be sharpened but also writes without a tip
- Flat side ensures it does not roll away
- Writes for 1120km
- No glues or protective coatings added
- HB hardness
- Coloured FDA approved eraser
- Measures approximately 19.5cm in length