Vincent van Gogh Sunflowers BagLOQI
The Vincent van Gogh Sunflowers Bag by LOQI features a work from the artist's most famous flower series. LOQI teamed up with the highly-acclaimed Van Gogh Museum to bring you this fusion between high art and everyday fashion. ® Van Gogh Museum © VGME B.V.
Consuming colours. Sumptuous swirls. Painfully painterly. Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh is one of the world’s most well-known artists. He only painted for about 10 years, yet he produced more than 2000 works—all in his unmistakable, signature style. His artwork continues to capture hearts and imaginations around the world.
- Reusable tote bag featuring Vincent van Gogh's Sunflowers ® Van Gogh Museum © VGME B.V.
- Measures approximately 50 x 42cm
- Can carry up to 20kg
- Made from water resistant, recyclable polyester taffeta
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly
LOQI bags are super-strong, long-lasting, water-resistant and extremely good looking. LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible, including the world’s finest artworks from the world’s finest museums.